Thursday 19 June 2014

Emotional Rollercoaster #2

Up and down we go.

I started spotting on Tuesday, it got worse on Wednesday to the point where I was depressed and worried, now it's back to how it was on Tuesday.  Implantation bleeding?  Who frigging knows.  I'm trying to keep calm and relaxed, but it's always there in the back of my mind.  The constant worry of not knowing anything until Monday.  Tomorrow I will pee on a stick!  I might even do it tonight because I have 3 tests just sitting around, also, I'm impatient!

Monday is our official beta test date, and I really hope that I get some high numbers so that I can stop worrying about this, and start worrying about the 12 week wait!

Whoever said pregnancy was easy was an idiot!

This will be me in a few hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment