Thursday 6 March 2014

7DP5DT

Yes, that's 7 days past my 5 day transfer, and still no BFP.  To say that I feel a little weepy today would be an understatement.  I've googled enough information to know that there's still hope for me, but I had a little bit of spotting last night and this morning, and any other symptoms that I had have pretty much dwindled away.  I also understand that any symptoms that I did have were probably from the massive amounts of medications that I had been taking.  

I know that the bleeding could mean two things.  AF or Implantation Bleeding.  I really hope that it's the latter.  I keep getting these sharp pains in my stomach and most of the reading that I've done, people have AF like cramps with the spotting.  Mine are definitely not AF like.  They're pinchy.

I have been fighting back tears as I stupidly read blog after blog about people who have been in this same situation, hoping to find someone that I can compare my reproductive system with.  Someone who has gone through the exact same steps that I have, but we are all different, and our journeys are equally as different.  Some of them ended up pregnant, some of them ended up drowning their sorrows in wine.  Reading all of the comments on each blog entry is equally as frustrating.  They're also filled with other peoples hopes and fears.
"You're testing too early"
"I didn't get my BFP until the OTD"
"Sorry for your loss, I had that same spotting then MC'd"
"I didn't get my BFP until 9DP5DT"
"Hang in there, don't get down".
"Test again in two days"
"Don't test at home, wait until the OTD"

Surely with all of the advances in the medical field there has to be a way of monitoring the embryo without making families suffer through this 2WW.  It's barbaric!  I'm on my way to a nervous breakdown!!!



1 comment:

  1. Have spent the last half hour reading other peoples blogs and comments.
    These have made me feel quite positive.
    Don't give up hope yet, many seem to have had the same symptoms as you.
    Chin up,sending love and hugs. Mum xx

    ReplyDelete