Saturday 15 February 2014

A Pick-Me-Up

I had my first set of labs this morning and had been patiently freaking out, waiting for a call from the lab to tell me the results.  I was so nervous because of all the sad stories that I'd read on www.ivf.ca and was certain that they'd call and tell me that they were going to cancel everything, but...

Good news!!!

My body has responded really well to the Menopur and Gonal F, so now I have to decrease the Gonal F and start taking the Orgalutran to make sure my body doesn't start ovulating too early.

Hooray!  I can breathe again, right after I poke myself.

Three needles a day now, not to mention the bucket-full of vitamins and supplements I'm on.  Eep!!!


Now to wait until Monday morning when I go for more lab work and another pelvic ultrasound.  This is more time consuming than having a full-time job!


No comments:

Post a Comment